Entrepreneurship Educator Program is an intensive three-day program to help you provide a space and platform for discovery, both self-discovery and opportunity discovery, to students. As a participant of this program, you will be able to guide students to discover their strengths in terms of an entrepreneurial founding team and learn basics such as opportunity discovery, prototyping, competition analysis, and early customer insights.
Who Can Attend?
Faculty members who have already completed the WF Entrepreneurship Educators Program (EEP) and/or those who are already offering entrepreneurship courses on their campuses will be able to leverage their subject matter exposure and draw most value from this program.
- Develop a deep understanding of Entrepreneurship concepts such as idea generation, Opportunity Evaluation, Customer Discovery, Value Proposition Design and Prototyping
- Understand how to help students to develop an entrepreneurial outlook based on scientific approaches to venture creation
- Understand how to guide students on discover their strengths and weaknesses in terms of qualities and traits required to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Gain working knowledge of tools, techniques and frameworks for teaching core entrepreneurship concepts
- Learn about the content, objectives, and delivery of the 9 Lessons under the WF NEN 101 course
- Recap on the Wadhwani Way, the Learning Approach, the student curriculum and how to Access and use LEARNWISE™ and EdCast.
The faculty members are expected to run a couple of WF NEN 101 courses back in their institutions, post the Entrepreneurship Educator Program.
Date : 10th, 11th and 12th January 2017
Time : 9 am to 5 pm
Venue : BINUS University
For queries regarding the program and application, please contact Mr. Millian Ikhsan at email@example.com